Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am having problems with a message box that keeps popping…

Customer Question
I am having problems...

I am having problems with a message box that keeps popping up on the screen. It is showing Server is box738.bluehost.com

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Sorry. Message was sent before I finished. 1st box says -server: "box738.bluehost.com" 2nd box says - User name: "*****@******.***" and 3rd box says - Password: "[email protected]". We keep hitting ok but the box keeps popping up over and over within 5 seconds of it disappearing. We spent an hour with Bluehost and changed passwords then they blamed Outlook. We then called Microsoft and spent another hour on the phone with them and they blamed Bluehost. The machine is a Lenova. I do not know what the model is. Where do I find this out?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We were out of town over the weekend and when we returned, the problem occured. Spoke to Bluehost and Microsoft but neither could solve problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all I know to send.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

I look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

If you don't want me to remotely connect, that is okay too. Please, let me know how you wish to continue.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason