Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Downloading Acer tablet. Asking me to also download

Customer Question
Downloading Acer tablet...

Downloading Acer tablet. Asking me to also download something else that I already have installed and pay for. What gives here?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Acer tablet Ionia One 10 B3- A40/ b-a40FHD. Brand new.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Trying to download a manual for this device. Before I can do this, I have to first download updates to ? can't remember the names. I do already have this service and pay for it. I don't think I should have to repeat the process.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Wish I could recall the name of the service. Could look it up. would have to look it up.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.