Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I BOUGHT A SECOND HAND SAFE - NO KEY AND I HAD THE

Customer Question
I BOUGHT A SECOND...

I BOUGHT A SECOND HAND SAFE - NO KEY AND I HAD THE COMBINATION BUT NOW I've LOST IT. iT'S LOCKED OPEN CAN I REPPROGRAM IT TO A NEW CODE?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

SentrySAFE X055G0070500110

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I OPENED IT A FEW MONTHS BACK AND NOW I'VE LOST THE CODE. I BELIEVE IT STARTED WITH 662 BUT I'm NOT SURE OF THAT EITHER

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
ANY SOLUTION YET
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.