Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I just bought and tried to hook up pylePT390AU and although…

Customer Question
I just bought and...

I just bought and tried to hook up pylePT390AU and although it says in owners handbook it has input for cd/dvd can't figure out where they plug into the back of this new receiver

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It was purchased 3 days agp and the model is PT390AU

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just tried hooking it up 1 hour ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Martin, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Martin, Engineer

Hi. Look at this diagram:

https://www.pyleaudio.com/1000/PT390AU_diagram.jpg

Unless you DVD player only have HDMI output, you should be able to connect it directly. If your DVD player only have component cables, you can only connect the audio part (two wires) of the 5 wires cable.