Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My phone rings, but when I answer I hear nothing,znc the…

Customer Question
My phone rings, but...

My phone rings, but when I answer I hear nothing,znc the caller hears static.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Several years - I don't know – my husband just passed away so I can't ask him, Also "call forwarding" immediately shows up shows up on my cell phone when I call from my cell phone,

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This just started today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone please?

Thank you

It is now working fine. Thank you for your help.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.