Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Locked combination in safe ,can't get it open need

Customer Question
Locked combination in safe...

Locked combination in safe ,can't get it open need combination

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sentry

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Bought safe at yard sale ,they locked combination in safe

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Need to find com.banation

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you do not know the combination to open the safe?

Please let me know

no ,bought it at yard sale ,the comnation is in the safedon't know combination .

Thanks

The only way to retrieve the original, factory-set combination and / or key for your safe is by following the directions at the webpage below. You will need to provide your model number and serial number, in addition to some other information. The reason for this is you need substantial proof the safe is your's, else anyone could make contact and request for a combination which would falter the security and really make the combination worthless.

The process you start from is here

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

As you can see, you will also need to fill out a notary form to confirm safe ownership and prove your identity. Just click on 'Download Notary Form' from the link above, or for your convenience, you can also easily access it here:

http://www.sentrysafe.com/pdfs/NotaryForm.pdf

Once you submit your information to Sentry, it should take about a week to receive your combination from them. You can request expedited service, if available.

If you need to contact Customer Care Center for any further questions or information, you can do so with the information here:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/ContactUs/Call_Or_Email_Us

For your convenience, here are Sentry's Customer Service phone and Fax numbers:

Customer Service: 1-***-***-****

Fax:(###) ###-####/p>

The hours are 9AM - 6PM Monday through Friday, Eastern time, but are subject to change.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you