Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

For the life of me I can't find PBS.ORG/ activate box to…

Customer Question
For the life of...

For the life of me I can't find PBS.ORG/ activate box to enter my code

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Yes. XZPD2YR. Its a TCL set. I can't find the entry box on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Over an hour and I've hit all of the google entries with the PBS.org/ activate. I never find a box to enter the code.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No. If you can connect me great. Then my problem is solved. Don

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

This is the box you need to use

www.pbs.org/passport

Let me know how you go please

Thank you