Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a vizualogic headrest tablet/dvd play that is stuck…

Customer Question
I have a vizualogic...

I have a vizualogic headrest tablet/dvd play that is stuck on the startup

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

About 2yrs old. Smartlogic VZA-7318816G

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Probably months. Haven’t had time to look at it. Tried clicking power button and volume buttons while starting up and nothing. Think I need to reboot but don’t know how

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the unit (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you