Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Coul d you clean up my laptop deleting dead files i have a…

Customer Question
Coul d you clean...

Coul d you clean up my laptop deleting dead files i have a geek squad membership

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I have an hp pavilion 360 about 1 year old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 2 months i also have a problem with my audio which have not worked fir 6 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the version of windows you are using?

Please let me know

Thank you