Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I closed my H060ES safe and now it will not except my

Customer Question
I closed my H060ES...

I closed my H060ES safe and now it will not except my combination. shows an E-Code. Did I push a wrong number or letter when closing it and if so how do I get it open

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sentry Hotel/Security Card Swipe safe. Approx. 2-3 years old. Model # H060ES

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2-3 days

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 2 days by:
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!