Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How can I reset my tablet for it wont go to web sit. Se #

Customer Question
Hello how can I...

Hello how can I reset my tablet for it wont go to web sit

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Se # 452349555423acer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

It is locked up

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

• First, power off the tablet, then press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button to enter recovery mode.
  • Select [SD Image Update Mode]
  • Select wipe data/factory reset.
  • Select Yes - delete all user data.
  • Reboot the tablet.
  • Your tablet will reset and start at the Acer Welcome screen.
That didn’t work !

How far did you get?

Did you get into recovery mode?