Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Moved my system to clean and cannot remember to place the…

Customer Question
Moved my system to...

Moved my system to clean and cannot remember to place the main input into

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

2004 Dynamo Martin Logan

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Only been 3 hours

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The mains input cord should be inserted into the AC power receptacle on the rear connection panel of the Dynamo.

Pete thank you for your replyHowever all of the inputs are on the bottom of the sub woofer not the rear and there are 6 inputs. The inputs are (sub out), (left out), (right out), (left in) which is where the cable is input in currently, (right in), (0.1/LFE) there is no AC input that you mention please let me know how to proceed. Thank you, Neal

Hi Neal, the speaker can be configured to be placed on its side or placed vertically.

Your question was about placing the main input - are you looking to reconnect all of the inputs?

Could you attach a photo of the wiring and connections so I may see?

Pete- Did you receive my pictures

I received one picture of the connectors.

Could you also attach a photo of the wiring ends?