Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I lost the combination to my safe is there a way to get it…

Customer Question
I lost the combination...

I lost the combination to my safe is there a way to get it from you

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

$0409

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

AN189277

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure as to the age

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
JustAnswer does not have combinations to safes - those are kept either by the owner, or by the manufacturer of the safe. (Who is the maker or manufacturer of your safe, please? with that information, I can advise you as to what to do and how to proceed...)