Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I log on with administrative privilege? Aspire e17.

Customer Question
How do I...

How do I log on with administrative privilege ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Aspire e17

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since I got it - it happens after computer updates windows - I just use recover system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the account that you are using does not already have administrative privileges, then you will need to log off that account and log on using the account that was used to originally set up the computer.

Pete, Electronic Engineer