Eric, Technician
Experience:  Over 10 yrs of electronics support and software development.
57442719

I need a copy of the Coolpix ( S3300 ) Operating manual.

Customer Question

I need a copy of the Coolpix ( S3300 ) Operating manual
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: 30483049 S3300
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 2yrs can't download pics to computer
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just need a PDF a copy of the operating manual
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

Below you will find a link to download the manual you requested. Please take two seconds to rate my service before you leave today at the top of this page or I am not credited with my assistance. It is my service you are rating and nothing else. If you feel my service has been anything but excellent, or you have follow up questions, please let me know before rating 😃

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (Use the arrow in the top right to save it to your computer)

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

Hi :)

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. However, if my answer to you was helpful, please do not forget to rate my service as 5-stars at the top of the page :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,