Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I just got help to download manual for Insignia Model No.

Customer Question
I just got help...

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Insignia is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

NS-39D310NA15 ... I need instruction book. I just got and bookmarked, but I was logged in as a guest by accident, so I lost it. Could I get it again?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just need the instruction book please. Problem solved, but I want to print out instruction book.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

I don't see any open or prior questions for you, but your manual is available here: http://bit.ly/2jlxzQp

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.