Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The security code was damaged when I peeled the cover off…

Customer Question
The security code was...

The security code was damaged when I peeled the cover off the box

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Yes I double checked the code and the last two dig

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Lenova Yoga 710 14

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the exact issue you are having with the Yoga? Are you now able to sign in?

Please let me know

Thank you