Consumer Electronics

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Russell H., Service Tech

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
Sentry S3470 3 number combination with a key. Looking online
Harry, electronics technician
Hi My name is*****: What's the brand and model of your product? Customer: Sentry S3470 3 number combination with a key … read more
I have lost our key to safe. How can I get a copy of the
Eldon
Eldon, BS
the Sentry Safe number is :AX-344569 and another number on warranty document is: ARS01-01… read more
My safe locked while it was open -cannot get it to unlock so
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
My safe locked while it was open -cannot get it to unlock so I can close the door … read more
I am trying to find a key for sentry safe, model is 5251-1
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
model is 5251-1 serial is 378110 key number for inside lock box is 2009 … read more
My safe will not open I'm thinking that I'm using the right
Pete, Senior Engineer
My safe will not open I'm thinking that I'm using the right code I but will not open … read more
Need sentry safe person, WOW 362 have keys just doesn't
Neil, Associate Degree
Fair new safe. Before yesterday probably opened a few times. Since yesterday many times trying to open. Dad passed. Got it open last night after many tries this morn no luck … read more
I have a sentry safe that won't open with combination and
Pete, Senior Engineer
I have a sentry safe that won't open with combination and key that always opened it before? Help … read more
I bought a safe at an auction but no comanation. How do i
matt50025002
matt50025002, Owner of a waste management company
I bought a safe at an auction but no comanation. How do i get one? … read more
Can't open with the code I have it wrote down and the key,
Josh, It Support Specialist
Can't open with the code I have it wrote down and the key … read more
I don't have the factory code for my gun safe, Sentry safe
Pete, Senior Engineer
Sentry safe ss#x041EI2250027753A.got at Walmart.lost the book … read more
My pass code no longer works. How do I reset combination?
Richard, IT Manager
my pass code no longer works. How do I reset combination? … read more
I have a v 330 sentry safe with key and combination, the key
Russell H., Service Tech
I have a v 330 sentry safe with key and combination … read more
I am trying to get into my Sentry safe I have the key but
Expert, electronics technician
I am trying to get into my Sentry safe I have the key for it but forgot the combination I'm trying to get in because I have my passport in there and I have to fly out tomorrow anyway you can look up t… read more
I have a Sentry safe electronic combination. Have had it. My
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Hello I have a Sentry safe electronic combination. Have had it for years. My husband passed away and I cannot find the key. The batteries went dead. I replaced the batteries but I don't how to reprogr… read more
My dad has a sentry safe. He never did create a combination.
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
my dad has a sentry safe. He never did create a combination. The door to the safe is closed. He does have the key; however, we cannot open it. Can you help?… read more
Sentry safe with override key/ but the handle is broken off
Pete, Senior Engineer
sentry safe with override key/ but the handle is broken off the door. How can I get this door open?… read more
We have a small personal safe. we entered the wrong code
Expert, electronics technician
we have a small personal safe. we entered the wrong code and now it won't open with the correct code, also we cannot find the key or instructions.… read more
My mother has forgotten teh combination to her safe - she is
micromaster
micromaster, Computer & Technical Consultant
My mother has forgotten teh combination to her safe - she is 80 - the safe door is open - we have found two numbers on the safe - how can we reset the combination??… read more