Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Try to configuret my new tv but stop in the cuestion, what…

Customer Question
Hi try to configuret...

Hi try to configuret my new tv but stop in the cuestion, what is you country

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Is new, i buy today

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Like more than 30 minutes, they ask me what is my cpuntry i be in san diego california, usa, star to work but in some point stop and not do nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok you cant do it? You no need more information from the tv, model or something?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, do you mean the screen has frozen on the TV?

Please let me know