Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My safe will not unlock. Msw3517. Used a 9volt battery in…

Customer Question
My safe will not...

My safe will not unlock

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Msw3517

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Used a 9volt battery in case the aa batteries were dead

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the combination as ******.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 3 days by:
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!