Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How can I set my model:wt_8005 weather clock? LaCross

Customer Question
How can I set...

How can I set my model:wt_8005 weather clock ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

LaCross Model:WT-8005 About 4 years old Not sure how long we have had it. It didn't change the time automatically. We put new batteries in it and can't set it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to set it and messed with all the buttons on it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 9 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue:

I have a few links below to documents that may help and a video for how to set up the device.

Click Here for product manual

Click here for FAQ for this product.

Click Here for set up video.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any more questions about this device.

If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)