Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We have a 4 channel Kocom KRS-SD4500 DVR cctv system and we…

Customer Question
we have a 4 channel...
we have a 4 channel Kocom KRS-SD4500 DVR cctv system and we can't access the online viewer app as we've lost the password. Is there any way of resetting the password ***** that I can set up the app on my laptop to view the cctv remotely?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you have forgotten the password, select the “Forgot ID/PW” option on the system.

Enter the e-mail and DVR name previously registered and press “OK”.

The password ***** then be sent to your registered e-mail account.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
Please ensure you are logged in to submit the rating on your question page.
Or you can type your rating on your question page if you have any difficulty with the rating system.
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------