Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The buttons of my treadmill do not work when I press them…

Customer Question
Hello the buttons of...

Hello the buttons of my treadmill do not work when I press them the dashboard works but the buttons I was hoping you could help me out with this please thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?

Nordictrack

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It used to happen in the past too but I was often able to fix it just by randomly pressing buttons on the screen it just started now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No that was all thanks for the help so far ok

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Which Nordictrack model do you have?

Approximately how old is the treadmill?

What is showing on the display?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.