Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have an appointment for November 16 but the parts have…

Customer Question
I have an appointment...

I have an appointment for November 16 but the parts have arrived for my ice maker. Can I get a technician to come earlier. Barbara Welch

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a Samsung

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None the technician I talked to just ordered and parts and set the appointment. It is not even one year old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just wanted to see if I can get in done before the 16th

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.