Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am trying to set up a remote using SanpBridge and can't…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up a remote using SanpBridge and can't figure it out. My camera is a Nikon B700

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I purchased it less than a year ago, new. Coolpix B700

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried several times and my neighbor that has an IT background tried as well. the APP is downloaded and the camera is connected. I get the same number on each device. When I choose Remote Photography it says I have to open Settings in the iOS and give SnapBridge access because the app does't have access to photos.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know if that is a setting in the camera or the phone. Can't find it on either.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 4 days by:
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!