Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My ps4 says it cannot start and for me to connect the

Customer Question
My ps4 says it...

My ps4 says it cannot start and for me to connect the dualshock to turn it on

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Its an lg I Ive done what it told me to do

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can't troubleshoot the ps4 won't turn on

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 2 days by:
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me what exactly happens when you try to start the PS4?

Please let me know