Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need to have a technician to take control of my computer…

Customer Question
I need to...

I need to have a technician to take control of my computer and check it out completely. I paid the 99 $ for this year and have an acct. is this possible.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Many things. I also wonder if it can be brought back to windows 7. I downloaded 10 when it came available and it is too hard. My sound isn't loud anymore and I have it on 100% I cant get my pics transferred fro my IPad to my computer anymore among other things

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I had a tech get on here once and he had straightened it and I was very satisfied and I would like to get it done again.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Sure, I can connect to your computer.

Please send the remote assistance request through the premium service option