Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I cannot log in. I changed my password in October and now I…

Customer Question
I cannot log in...

I cannot log in. I changed my password ***** October and now I cannot access my email

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It was purchased in 2015 It is a Dell Looking for a model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started last night. Went through the process of trying to change password ***** instructions from computer but didn't have success

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No but do I need to know the model of the computer?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you need help with?