Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Here. I have a Nikon s 6100 that was only a couple of years…

Customer Question
Hi, John. Patrick...

Hi, John. Patrick here. I have a Nikon s 6100 that was only a couple of years oid when I stopped using it I need it again and. It no longer turns on I tried charging it but nada.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

It is a camera. No problem in past until it just quit.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Recharging battery.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 2 days by:
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you remove the battery please then hold the shutter button down for 60 seconds then release.

Wait 5 minutes, put the battery back in and try to turn it on.

Tell me please if it now starts

Thank you