Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Are you the geek squad. Dell desktop. I was trying to

Customer Question
Are you the geek...

Are you the geek squad

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Dell desktop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I was trying to restore my computer to factory specs and i accententy erased all my fills and erased by mstake my webroot ativirus protectstion. can you restore it i have google chrome. i have a plan with the geek squad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Windows10 was not updating like it suppose to

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Sorry this is not Geek Squad, nor are we associated with them in any way.

We are Just Answer, a technical support desk (similar to Geek Squad).

Do you still wish for help on this?

Please let me know