Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Panasonic CQ-RX450U. I can't see the display in the…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic CQ-RX450U...
I have a Panasonic CQ-RX450U . I can't see the display in the daytime. How do I make the display brighter?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I am verysorry but unfortunatly there is no brighness control for the display

It only has the one default brightness.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you