Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I PURCHASED A SHVER AT620 TRIED TO REG. UNABLE TO LOCATE…

Customer Question
I PURCHASED A SHVER...

I PURCHASED A SHVER AT620 TRIED TO REG. UNABLE TO LOCATE SERIAL NO.CAN YOU ASSIST PLEASE DANNY LUCEY

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

PURCHASED ON 5/11/17 FROM TESCO POTYPRIDD S. WALES

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I AM TRYING TO REGISTER AT620 SHAVER CANNOT LOCATE WHERE SHOWN THE SERIAL NUMBER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANK YOU

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 9 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If that is a Philips shaver, then you should be able to find the serial # on the back side of the shaver.

As shown in this diagram/image:

http://download.p4c.philips.com/sca/sca/110929/110929102826_82871.jpg

If not there, then under the pop-up trimmer... or in the drive head chamber, with the cutting/drive heads removed:

http://download.p4c.philips.com/sca/sca/110929/110929110805_82908.jpg

or

http://download.p4c.philips.com/sca/sca/110929/110929110844_82910.jpg

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)

sorry this reply was not the solution as i have already looked throughout the phillips at 620 shaver & my son in law also tried to locate the ser.no thankyou i will try another route.yours sincerely ***** *****
no thankyou

Have you tried flipping up the pop-up trimmer, and looking in the space thus vacated by it:

With the flip-up trimmer in the down/retracted position, that serial number will be hidden.