Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a bugera 333xl the #4 fuse keeps blowing what do you…

Customer Question
I have a bugera...

I have a bugera 333xl the #4 fuse keeps blowing what do you think the problem

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a bugera 333xl combo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It blows the fuse every time i power up. I have had the tubes checked there good. I have changed a the fuses it has been like this for about a year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That should do it.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The power tubes may be blown or shorted and will need replacing.

These are the most common part to fail and the fuse will keep blowing if they are faulty.