Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do you change the screen on a Panasonic phone Model No.

Customer Question
How do you change...

How do you change the screen on a Panasonic phone Model No. KXTGA410? I want my old screen back - the date and time of day. Mine says New Voice Mail press VM

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I would guess 8-10 yrs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It started when we changed over the household member as the owner of the phone (I am part of Cox Communications) about a month ago. I finally got them to switch so that my messages go to my answering machine but the message on the phone screen did not switch back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Do you normally check your messages by pressing the play button on the panasonic base station?
If you pick up the line and listen carefully, do you hear a few beeps or a fast/stutter tone prior to the dial tone?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.