Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My batteries were dead when I returned from a trip, so I…

Customer Question
My batteries were dead...

My batteries were dead when I returned from a trip, so I changed them. Now, a yellow light comes on, I hit a key on the keypad, it beeps twice, then nothing. What am I missing?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Xo55

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've been back a week, was dead on my arrival. Looked all over the internet but found no reference to this problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, not much more to tell

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 7 days by:
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Maybe not Josh: it's been several days without a response from your team, so, it seems to me, that a solution from you guys might not be useful. I'm in contact with Master Lock, who apparently own the SecuritySafe line of products now, and might have better luck with them. Thank you for your interest.Jack

Thank you, Jack.