Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have moto hint, it worked only for a few months, now after…

Customer Question
I have moto hint...

I have moto hint, it worked only for a few months, now after fully charged, the voice is very low and then after a few seconds stop working all to gether

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I keep up all connections, turn the volume of cell phone all the way up,

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It works only one months but since I was out of country, could not do anything about it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it, I was out of US since I purchased this device,

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 3 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

How old is the phone?

It is Samsun galaxy note 3 2 years old. Problem is not the phone but moto hint blue tooth.
Would you please stop to get more money out of me and do what your disclosure promises.

Where did you purchase it from?

T Mobil shop

Have you tried to return it back to the T-Mobile store?

no can do. Too much time passed.
Lots of negative feed back about this device, and people can not return them. It stop working after guaranty period is passed.

How old is it?

18 months

Unfortunately, it is outside of the warranty period.

Have you contacted Motorola?

no help there

Unfortunately, there is not much that you can do other than purchase the same product again or replace it with a different version.

Ok, thanks, ***** ***** to returned my money since you are unable to help me.
You may contact customer service for a refund
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.