Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We're having problems with one of our two STBs, which, when…

Customer Question
Good morning. We're having...

Good morning. We're having problems with one of our two STBs, which, when we turn it on, displays only the guide channel.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Just a minute while I look

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's a Cisco Explorer, 464OHDC2. It's been going on for about a month. There's not much trouble shooting I could figure out to do...I checked the cable connections, that's all. We simply watched a different television in a different room.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't thing of what it would be

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Nevermind. I talked to Charter/Spectrum and working together we have fixed the problem.

Glad to hear you got it resolved!

Have a great day :)
Pete.