Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My computer said not on line.I typed a recipe to send to a…

Customer Question
My computer said not...

My computer said not on line.I typed a recipe to send to a friend on Gmail last night and saved it and when I went to send it, it said Off Online

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is HP Pavillion 23 g-116

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It happens everytime they Update. Just happened about 2am

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I hope not

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you using a wired or wireless internet connection?