Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

T/954-227-9427 - I am in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Sentry Model…

Customer Question
My name is***** -...

My name is***** - T/***-***-**** - I am in Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sentry Model S3417 - AE-964197* It is locked in one position and the dial will not turn (locked)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About two weeks, lubricated parts still the same

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help me unlock it and the dial to turn

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Approximately how old is the safe?

When was the safe last opened successfully?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.