Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I replace the batteries and the safe wont open please help.

Customer Question
I replace the batteries...

I replace the batteries and the safe wont open please help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Csw3607

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Battery went low and died so I replaced the battery. if I type a wrong code it gives me the usual error message blinking lights, when I type the right code there is nothing going on at all

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

As a starting point, we'll need to reset the roku system:
Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.
Remove the batteries from the roku remote
Wait 5 minutes,
reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in
put in a new set of fresh batteries into the roku remote
when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the roku remote for 15 seconds.

Let me know the results.

Thank you,