Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

The outdoorportion of the radio controlled display is not

Customer Question
dtsplaying JA: What's the make/model of...
the outdoorportion of the radio controlled display is not dtsplaying
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: no model marking; probably 25 to years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: at least
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: have replaced batteries and relocated remote sensor
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 month ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Name & Number of the device you are working with? If you can't find a model, please try to DESCRIBE the device/system.
NOTE: It "sounds like" it might be a "weather station" of some kind.

2) WHEN did this issue first begin (or was noticed)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(im)

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.