Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My Grace Digital Radio will not load WOR - 710- New York. If…

Customer Question
My Grace Digital Radio...

My Grace Digital Radio will not load WOR - 710- New York. If you type in WOR it says "Not found". WOR is one of the most popular stations.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Every other station, no matter where they are, loads perfectly.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

What's wrong??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
10/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the model number of your Grace Digital Radio?

Monda GDI-IRC6000

You can tune into 710 WOR or listen live online at WOR710.com

Also try http://www.wor710.com/cc-common/listenlive/