Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have an ellipticall epic a32e and the console stays in a

loop that doestnt let me...
I have an ellipticall epic a32e and the console stays in a loop that doestnt let me use it
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Epic a32e
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Long time i dont know what to do. I try turning the Machine off
JA: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing else
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
10/23/2017
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is showing on the console's display?

Ok, so the iFit is stuck in a boot loop.

You'll need to reinstall the software, but before you can do that, you'll need to stop the looping first.

To fix this, see the following guide:

https://ifit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210914837-Console-Keeps-Switching-Between-Blue-and-White-Screen-Looping

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What do i need to do to reinstall the sofware?
Pete, Electronic Engineer