Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am setting up my BenQ and it is stuck on the language

Customer Question
I am setting up...

I am setting up my BenQ and it is stuck on the language setting. it won't let me continue even tho the remote works for other setup options

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

HT2050 bought it about 2 months ago. just installed today

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We just installed it. I've tried everything with the remote but it won't get off that screen and it won't accept OK to accept English as the language

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

The remote works otherwise. I am able to change the brightness, contrast, etc. But nothing will work to get off the language screen

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
10/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please unplug the power cord to the BenQ

Wait 2 minutes

Plug it back in and power it on

Are you able to get past the screen now?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.