Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Im using my wife's camera Lumix (Panasonic DMC-FZ1000. She…

Customer Question
Im using my wife's...

Im using my wife's camera Lumix (Panasonic DMC-FZ1000. She switch to not using the camera flush system. How can I switch it back - am not familiar with this camera. Need your help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Panasonic DMC-FZ1000 and about 3 yrs old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to use flush system because without it the picture grain is not good.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
10/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hello and good evening.

I understand how flashless photography can be at times.

In order for you to use the flash function, follow the instructions in the attached picture.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.

HI JA ENGINEER
"FORCED FLASH ON" but when i shoot there is no flash generated.
HELLO ARE YOU THERE?

Is the camera in one of the modes that cause the flash to operate?

Refer to APPLICABLE MODES on the picture.