Consumer Electronics

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Steve G., Engineer

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
Midel kx tg 385sk phone. All of sudden we can neither
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Midel kx tg 385sk phone. All of sudden we can neither receive nor make phone calls. We ger dial tone, but calls do not go through. Phone does not ring. Help … read more
I have a Panasonic phone set KX-TGF572. I apparently set it
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
I have a Panasonic phone set KX-TGF572. I apparently set it up to transfer calls to our cell phone. So when we get calls they come into the cell phone. This is fine except we can not use our land line… read more
WE HAVE MODEL 3KX-TG9541 FOR OUR BUSINESS. HOW DO YOU DO
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
WE HAVE MODEL 3KX-TG9541 FOR OUR BUSINESS. HOW DO YOU DO CALL FORWARDING TO A CELL PHONE SO I CAN ANSWER CALLS FROM HOME. … read more
I have a Panasonic handset unit that has some how gone on
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have a Panasonic handset unit that has some how gone on mute and I cannot figure out how to unmetered. … read more
I cannot turn off the mute function on my cordless phone, I
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I cannot turn off the mute function on my cordless phone, I have tried repeatedly by pressing the soft key on mute , but it stays on mute and I can't call out. Help! … read more
I had an AT&T U-verse system (phone, internet, TV) installed
Richard, Customer Service
I had an AT&T U-verse system (phone, internet, TV) installed last Wed., 3/8/17, and cannot get connection from daughter's landline. She is sent directly to my greeting/message mode. Her provider is Ch… read more
I'm trying to register a blu ray machine, but "place of
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I'm trying to register a blu ray machine, but "place of purchase continues to disallow me to submit. What do I put in the "Place of Purchase box? … read more
power outage and our nortel phones got un programmed,
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
there was a power outage and our nortel phones got un programmed, we can only use 2 of the six lines, a line went to the handsfree mute button, it gets a dial tone but we cant call out on it? it is m7… read more
I purchsed the Sony cordless headphones TMRF970R at Best Buy.
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
I purchsed the Sony cordless headphones TMRF970R at Best Buy. My problem is they work for about 5/10 minutes. Then there's a loud hissing noise, then a pop and the headphones shut off. I have tried th… read more
Our sentry safe will not open. We have tried changing the batteries
Expert, electronics technician
Our sentry safe will not open. We have tried changing the batteries and banging it on the right hand upper corner (as instructed last time) and nothing seems to open it. Not sure what the model number… read more
I have a Panasonic TH-37PX60U Plasma TV. Was watching it earlier
Charles
Charles, Owner
I have a Panasonic TH-37PX60U Plasma TV. Was watching it earlier this evening and walked away. Came back 10 minutes later and the TV was off and will not turn on. Neither the remote nor the manual on/… read more
phone is a few weeks old .just now the phones (3) went to searching
Louie, Technician
phone is a few weeks old .just now the phones (3) went to searching mode and says - out of base range which it isn't. The phones can't be used. when I call it it goes dirctly to answering machine as i… read more
I just bought the Panosonic DECT 6.0 Expandable Digital Cordless
Craig
Craig, Electrical Director
I just bought the Panosonic DECT 6.0 Expandable Digital Cordless Answering System with 5 handsets (model KX-TG6445). I went throughthe various set up instructions, charged the batteries, but now all t… read more
Panasonic digital cordless phone. We can hear callers but
Louie, Technician
Panasonic digital cordless phone. We can hear callers but they can't hear us. It is as if the mute button is on, but it isn't, and pressing this button back and forth makes no difference. There are 3 … read more
I have a new DECT1560 cordless phone, I charged the battery
iMayne
iMayne, Electronics Engineer
I have a new DECT1560 cordless phone, I charged the battery 17 hours, then connected the phone line, and it works. I tried to enter the current time and day, and it didn.t accept my request. I would l… read more
I have a model EWR20V5 VCR-DVD recorder, I was in setup mode,
Louie, Technician
I have a model EWR20V5 VCR-DVD recorder, I was in setup mode, and hit the Progress Scan and I lost the picture- the tv went blank. How do I get out of the Progress Scan mode? I have no Picture.… read more
I have a BlackJack i607 -- password XXXXX now it is hopelessly
Brad829
Brad829, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a BlackJack i607 -- password XXXXX now it is hopelessly locked and now Password XXXXX says "The device is locked. Enter your device password XXXXX press "Done" softkey. I have tried so many tim… read more
I have lost the sound on my system. It happened when I put
Paul
Paul, Electronics Technician
I have lost the sound on my system. It happened when I put a home made cd in and no sound came out. This happened once before a couple of years ago. My brother pushed one button and shazaaaam, everyth… read more