Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Nnst780w comes up with eoor msg h 98. Panasonic nnst780w.

Customer Question
Nnst780w comes up with...

Nnst780w comes up with eoor msg h 98

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Panasonic nnst780w

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Has only started . do not know about troubleshooting

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
10/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Unfortunately this is an error message noting an internal hardware defect, part of the microwave power generation (magnetron) is damaged. This is virtually never feasible to fix, unless the printer is less than a year old and under warranty. Beyond that it would cost you twice as much to fix as it would to buy a brand new model.

My apologies for the news,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?