Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Leviton OmniTouch 7 99A00-1 that is making a lot of…

Customer Question
Hello! I have a...

Hello! I have a Leviton OmniTouch 7 99A00-1 that is making a lot of background noise and can't get a tech to tell me what would be the problem. Can you help

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 3 months or so. I actually have to pull the cable out inthernet cable off to stop from making the shhhhhh noise. So can't use my surround sound in the house or the security feature

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I tried to call levinton and or tech in the area but no one returns my call.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not sure

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
10/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?

I don't see a response to my question or what to do? Am I missing the information?
Where is the answer to my question?