Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How to set up 4k video quality on Panasonic ag-ux90

Customer Question
How to set up...

How to set up 4k video quality on Panasonic ag-ux90 camcorder. Seems to be in European mode

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Panasonic AG-UX90 2017

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Trying to set it up now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Seems to be in European mode

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
10/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Chris Lindsey, Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Technician

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

Let's go ahead and start with my knowledge of this model:

Language Change: You can select the language on the screen display and the menu screen.

You can set the picture quality of images to be recorded in the main menu, then select > [SCENE FILE]. MOV and MP4:

These recording methods are suitable for editing images. Audio is recorded in linear PCM.

Those methods are not compatible with motion pictures recorded in AVCHD format. Those methods can record motion pictures in formats that support 4K. 4K motion pictures offer a resolution four times higher than that of full high-definition motion pictures.

If you cannot get out of a different language mode, we can hold the Reset button located by the Counter button on your Panasonic.

When finished with your question, please rate 5 Stars then click on the Submit Button so I will get credit for helping you or use the 'Reply' option to continue with your question until you have reached an answer. You are always welcomed to follow up with me at any time.

Good evening. I am following up on your question and would love to continue helping you.

I look forward to your reply.

Chris L