Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Safari safe serial # 945796 I want to change code…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have a Safari safe serial # 945796 I want to change code but I lost my paper to tell me how to do it can you help me . It is digital. Thank you Larry

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

I have a code that works but I want to change it . The only thing I see ls the name and serial #

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have no trouble with it I just want to change the code

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
10/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?